Baristas are French Truck Coffee’s secret to success. They are the first impression with our company. Baristas are many times our only direct line of communication to our customers so it is extremely important that they are well informed about who French Truck Coffee is as a company and what we are trying to accomplish. We provide ethically sourced, high quality coffee from seed to cup. Giving as much knowledge as we can about the farm the coffee was grown on, how is was processed, how the coffee was roasted and how fresh the coffee was when brewed.
- Maintains punctual attendance*
- Always greets every customer. Attentive customer service--always customer first attitude.*
- Follows all recipes and standards
- Proper operation of brew equipment*
- Timely processing and creation of customer’s orders**
- Understanding and efficient execution of assigned position (barista, floater, register)**
- Strong work ethic, staying busy to insure the store is ready for peak performance**
- Attention to general tidiness of store, keeping work spaces clean at all times**
- Performing deep cleaning tasks as detailed in checklists from management**
- Stocking of items as needed, especially if in floater position**
- Confident knowledge of coffee offerings**
- Follow standard operating procedure in all aspects, especially with drink builds, cleanliness, workflow, and customer service as instructed by barista binder, training material, and management personnel**
- Respond positively to feedback from Head Barista, Head Trainer, and management**
- Inform management of any maintenance issues in a timely manner*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Barista's start off at $9/hr.
Reviews are given every six months with the ability for pay increases each time!
Weekly cash tips!
Paid Time Off and Insurance offered after 6 months!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
French Truck Coffee
French Truck Coffee was founded by Geoffrey Meeker in 2012. He started with a small roaster and one truck. Delivering fresh roasted coffee to restaurants and homes out of his laundry room operation. The company quickly evolved with roasting and retail locations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Memphis.
French Truck Coffee is a small batch Roastery, roasting locally in our three current cities. We adhere to a concept that is at the core of all good food: use the best, freshest ingredients, treat them properly, serve them immediately, and the results will always be better than mass-produced. We go straight to the source, the independent farms located all over the world, and buy the best beans we can. We roast in small batches daily, so as to maintain the freshness and quality of our beans.
French Truck Coffee employees (our most valuable resource!) are provided extensive knowledge of our coffee with the hope they will honor where our coffee comes from, the process of roasting it, and the stories behind it. They are also provided with excellent training, so they will be prepared in all aspects of their position. French Truck Coffee’s success starts with our employees and their ability to exceed in customer service and food and beverage quality.
Company Website: www.frenchtruckcoffee.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)