Job Description and Goals
The Production Assistant’s job is to package, bag and label all coffee and tea to standard. To effectively and efficiently fill invoice to specific account preferences and have an understanding of all product sold. Ensuring roaster is stocked and cleaned as well as maintaining all equipment. To attend weekly cuppings.
- Accurately stamping roast date, back logo and private labels to fulfill invoices.
- Bag, seal and label roasted coffee and tea accurately
- Communicate any needs to fulfill invoices that is not coffee or tea i.e. cafiza, brew filters, water filters, empty retail bags,etc.
- Assist assistant manager with ship outs for completion. To be completed by 3pm
- One at a time, pack up invoices into boxes
- Maintain the cleanliness of the roastery, parking lot, perimeter of building, storm drains etc.
- Organize shipping container
- Go on deliveries when needed
- When green coffee is delivered, efficiently and safely move coffee bags into roastery under managers delegation.
- Utilize daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
French Truck Coffee
French Truck Coffee was founded by Geoffrey Meeker in 2012. He started with a small roaster and one truck. Delivering fresh roasted coffee to restaurants and homes out of his laundry room operation. The company quickly evolved with roasting and retail locations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Memphis.
French Truck Coffee is a small batch Roastery, roasting locally in our three current cities. We adhere to a concept that is at the core of all good food: use the best, freshest ingredients, treat them properly, serve them immediately, and the results will always be better than mass-produced. We go straight to the source, the independent farms located all over the world, and buy the best beans we can. We roast in small batches daily, so as to maintain the freshness and quality of our beans.
French Truck Coffee employees (our most valuable resource!) are provided extensive knowledge of our coffee with the hope they will honor where our coffee comes from, the process of roasting it, and the stories behind it. They are also provided with excellent training, so they will be prepared in all aspects of their position. French Truck Coffee’s success starts with our employees and their ability to exceed in customer service and food and beverage quality.
Company Website: www.frenchtruckcoffee.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)